OM-128HH for HYDRONIC Heating!
This versatile low mass hydronic heater with 87% AFUE efficiency saves customers as much or more than the leading cast iron boilers, at half their size!
Request Quote incl. shipping
–In stock for direct shipment–
Domestic hot water capacity 148 MBH, giving an 80°F T @ 3.0 usgpm water flow rate. Applications include: radiant floor heating, hot water fan coils, baseboard, panel radiators, and combinations of these. Instantaneous or indirect water heaters.
Vent kits (direct vent, or chimney adapter) and Heat convector priced separately on the accessories page.
Only Heat Water When You Need It!
- Economical: Some consumers have experienced fuel savings of up to 50%!
- No costly storage of hot water when it is not needed…Cold start capabilities!
- Stainless steel heat exchanger!
- 87.1% efficient!
- Proven trouble-free performance
- Safe: ETL and CETL home and mobile home approved
- Direct vent or chimney vent!
- Small, compact size
- 77 lb. weight allows one person installation
- Limited 10 YEAR WARRANTY
OM-128HH HYDRONIC HEATER – WEIGHT AND SHIPPING SIZES:
|36cm||61cm||72cm||35 kg||In Stock|
INSTALLATION NOTES: (Please refer to installation instructions with unit for complete details)
- Direct vent installation is the recommended method, but a chimney adapter is available.
- Direct vent components are listed below ®.
- A Flue extension adapter is available for walls thicker than the standard flue pipe (10”).
- See below for venting extension kits. Maximum vent length is 10 feet with 3 elbows.
- OIL-MISER* unit will also operate with #2 home heating fuel. Better grade fuel oils are rec’d for cleaner burning, and must always be used when the oil tank is located outside.
- Gravity feed of oil from tank to boiler. Optional fuel lifter pump is available ($ extra).
Download OM-128HH Information:
Videos: remark: the OM-148 was recently replaced by model OM-122DW. These are comparable.
|OM-148 Water Heater||Toyotomi* Water Heater Introduction||Water Heater Possible Issues|
OM-128HH TOYOTOMI* ON-DEMAND HYDRONIC HEATER Specs:
|Type||Combustion Type – Oil Pressure Vapor
Flue Pipe – Forced Flue / Chimney Vent
Heating System – On-Demand
Purpose – Hydronic Heating(1)
|Ignition||High Voltage Discharge Spark|
|Fuel Type:||ASTM D3699 K1 KEROSENE
ASTM D396 NO.1 LOW SULFUR FUEL OIL
ASTM D975 ULTRA LOW SULFUR HEATING OIL/ DIESEL
ASTM D396 No.2 FUEL OIL (HOME HEATING OIL)
|Hot Water Input||148,000 BTU/h|
|Hot Water Output||128,900 BTU/h|
|Fuel Consumption||1.05 gal./h|
|Max. Hot Water Temperature||176°F (approximately)|
|Water Flow Rate/
|6.2 gal./min. (40°F rise)
4.1 gal./min. (60°F rise)
3.1 gal./min. (80°F rise)
|Capacity of Heat Exchanger||5.10 gal.|
|Fuel System||External Tank(2) Gravity Fed|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12-5/8″ x 27-3/4″ x 22-1/2″|
|Weight||77 lbs. Empty|
|Vent Pipe Hole||4-3/4″ diameter|
|Max. Length of Vent Pipe||10 ft., 3 bends or les|
|Electric Rating||120 Volts AC, 60 Hz
Ignition – 120W
Burning – 98W
|Required Accessories||Fuel filter, Flue pipe installation kit (Part #20476440) or Chimney installation adapter kit (Part#20476430 – 5 inch kit or #20476415 – 4 inch kit)|
|Safety Device||Over-heat protector,Ignitionsafety device, Heat exchangerbi-metalswitch, Dual-Temperature fuse, Fusible link valve|
|Exhaust Air Temperature||Less than 500°F|
|Nozzle||Quantity of Vapor – 0.85 GPH
Spraying Angle – 60°
Spray pattern: Delavan Type XA
|Temperature Fuse||282° F|
|Electric Current Fuse||5A,
7A (for external circulation pump or accessory)
(1) Check state andlocal codes/ordinances for permitted use. Can also supply domestic hot water provided it is used with indirect storage tank.
(2) External tank to be purchased from local suppliers.