Toyotomi* L-731 direct Vented Heater
40,000 BTU Space Heater the Largest of the Line.
Request Quote incl. shipping
From the Yukon and Alaska to Newfoundland, the renowned Toyotomi* sealed combustion, direct vent heating systems are the most fuel-efficient, energy saving, heating systems available, they use up to 50% less fuel to heat the same space as other heaters in their class, and have substantially lower carbon dioxide emissions, up to 50% less CO² than traditional diesel fuel oil-fired home and cottage heating systems.
Quiet dependable comfort, built-in safety features, and legendary dependability, are all reasons the Toyostove* and Oil Miser* space heaters have become the most popular direct vented oil fired heating systems available for the extreme climate swings in many regions of Canada and the northern United States.
- Automatically regulate between low, medium and high temperature settings
- New Wi-Fi feature allows changing temperature remotely from App on your Apple or Android device
- Self shut-off when room rises approximately 4° above the desired temperature
–In stock for direct shipment–
|High 40,000 BTU/hr
|Medium 27,000 BTU/h
|Low 15,000 BTU/h
The Toyotomi* direct vented heating systems can provide all the comfort and convenience of a central heating system in one easy to install, compact package at a fraction of the cost to purchase and operate as conventional space heaters and central heating furnaces. They require no chimney, or metal ductwork, plumbing or electrical work. In many cases, these units will heat your entire home or cottage.
Toyostoves, fuel oil direct vent space heaters are ideal for garages, basements, cottages, exploration camps, hunting and skiing cabins, and chalets, agricultural locations, work shops, tent, ice fishing, emergency shelters, and are further certified for installation in mobile homes and pre-fabricated housing. Anywhere there is a cold area that needs to be heated efficiently and with minimal installation requirements.
“*The TOYOTOMI line-up of ‘Toyostove’ & ‘Oil Miser’ direct-vent (sealed combustion) oil-fired heating products feature ease of installation, quiet, efficient energy saving operation, and micro-control. Powerful forced air circulating fans, with precise thermostatic control, 3 heat levels and fan speeds, and self-diagnostic functions. High efficiency (87%), safe and reliable, these quality units are manufactured in Japan. „
These stoves and heaters are designed for use only with clean;
Kerosene, No. 1 Low Sulfur Fuel Oil, or winter home heating fuel oil, the same diesel they pump at service stations all over Canada
- All models include the standard kit for direct venting through the wall out behind the unit.
- Flue extensions (or long flue pipe) for walls thicker than the standard flue pipe (9 inches).
- See below for venting extension kits. Maximum vent length is 10 feet with 3 elbows.
- LASER units operate on #1 stove oil, K-1 kerosene, Arctic Diesel, Ultra-low Sulphur Diesel.
- OIL-MISER unit will also operate with #2 home heating fuel. Better grade fuel oils are rec’d for cleaner burning, and must always be used when the oil tank is located outside.
- Gravity feed of oil from tank to boiler. Optional fuel lifter pump is available ($ extra).
L-731 – Weight and shipping sizes:
Photos of Laser 731 click to enlarge
New style wall flue pipe makes venting to dwelling exterior simple and easy.
Completely flexible, it adjusts to the wall thickness.
A small vent cap is all that shows on the outside.
|Fuel Type||ASTM D3699 K1 KEROSENE
ASTM D396 NO.1 LOW SULFUR FUEL OIL
ASTM D975 ULTRA LOW SULFUR HEATING OIL/ DIESEL
|Electric Rating||AC 120V, 60Hz|
|Heating Efficiency||92.4% Toyotomi rating|
|Heating Rating||40,000 BTU/Hr (high)
27,000 BTU/Hr (medium)
15,000 BTU/Hr (low)
|Size (WxHxD)||30” × 27-1/2” × 16-3/4” (760 × 700 × 427 mm)|
|Weight||75 lbs, 34 Kg|
|Fuel Consumption||0.301 gal/hr (high)
0.203 gal/hr (medium)
0.113 gal/hr (low)
|Heating Area *||1670 Sq. Ft. at (0°F)
2000 Sq. Ft. at (20°F)
|Max. Length of Vent Pipe System||Maximum 10ft., 3 bends or less (Max. 3 meters)|
|Electrical Rating||120 Volts AC, 60Hz
Preheat: 260 Watts
Burning: 54 Watts
|Vent Hole Pipe||2-3/4” – 3” (7.0 – 7.5 cm) diameter|
|Type of Tank||Exterior Tank|
* 0° F Heat Load = 24 BTU/ft²/hr
20° F Heat Load = 20 BTU/ft²/hr
Room size for which this heater is suitable will vary depending on outside temperature, house insulation, window size and other factors.